- B. Tech/B.E – Computer Science(CS) /Information Technology (IT)/Electronics and communications(EC)
- Min 60% from class X onwards
- 2020 passout only
L1/Junior Software Engineer
Java Developer / .Net Developer / Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) / Sales Force Developer / Intelligent Automation Developer/ Any other based on organization demand
Date of Joining
July or Oct 2020
- Coding knowledge in Java
- Good at writing Algorithms,
- Good in Data Structures and OOPs concept.
Good to have
- Prior experience in participating in any kind of coding contests
- Any technical certification
CTC Offered and Additional Benefits
- 6 lacs per annum
- 5 Lacs, Group Medical Health Insurance
- 15lacs, Group Personal Accidental Insurance
- 20 lacs, Term Life Insurance
Hiring Process (Exact dates will be communicated soon)
Round 1: Online coding challenge on Java 150 min (at respective colleges or choice of student, webcam mandatory).
Round 2: Online coding challenge on Java 120 min
Round 3: Group discussion for 15 minutes.
Round 4: Technical face to face Interview ~30 min.
Round 5: HR interview ~30 min.
Note1: Shortlisted Students in Round 1 will be called for further process at an identified college campus in Hyd/Pune/Bengaluru/Chandigarh/Kolkata on a given date and the entire process will complete on the same day.
Note2: You will join with EPAM Systems, Hyderabad office. You will undergo training for 3 months in Hyderabad. Post your training, based on the business demand you will be deployed in any offices of EPAM Systems.