BluJay empowers you to optimize your company’s future in the global economy. When you partner with BluJay, you gain the advantage of BluJay’s DNA platform, the blend of data, network, and applications purpose-built for you to gain the edge – delivered in the BluJay Way. Our proven, advanced technologies scale with your business. Equally important, our customer-centric team has the supply chain expertise and passionate commitment to help you soar.
Job Location :
Job Description :
BluJay focus on bringing the right candidate on-board and we invite young generation to join our team and be part of our growth story.
Management Trainee is a member of BluJay’s Support Services Team, responsible for working with BluJay customers and resellers to manage and resolve incidents relating to our products and integration tools.
Primary activities include issue diagnosis, troubleshooting, and incident management. The support analyst will use strong problem-solving skills, combined with excellent communication and customer focus, to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
Job Type: Full Time
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced technical environment
- Ability to function and contribute in a team environment
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge of SQL would be desired but not essential
General office environment and responsibilities requiring:
- Extensive use of the computer which involves viewing a monitor and keyboarding for most of the workday
- Placing and receiving phone calls
Eligibility Criteria :
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc/MCA – 2019 or 2020 Passout only
Minimum 60% and above throughout Academics
Candidates must have Very Strong written and verbal communication Skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Respond to contact from customers and resellers, via phone, email and electronic incident submission
- Define, research, and resolve customer issues in a timely accurate manner, routing non-technical issues to appropriate BluJay personnel using approved business processes
- Provides timely updates to the customer, coworkers <
3.5 - 4 LPA
Company URL :
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
- Online test date and time will be updated to the registered candidates
- After test, shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview proces
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining