GS Lab (Great Software Laboratory) is recognized for its digital product engineering expertise. Over the last 17 years, GS Lab has engineered 350+ complex products for 150+ customers. We work with the latest technologies such as AI/ML, 5G, IoT, Cloud.
We largely work with product companies in the US and Europe and their customers range from early-stage startups to large technology giants. Most of the work revolves around product architecture, development, QA, implementation, and customization.
GS Lab is a growing company with 25% CAGR for the last 5 years. They are 1500+ people strong and growing every month. With this growth, there are more and more opportunities for the employees. We have offices in the US, UK and 4 offices in India. We love technology, approximately 96% of our employees are engineers.
Product engineering is challenging and you need to innovate, stay on top of the latest technology trends and push the boundaries. GS Lab has built a culture of low hierarchy and meritocracy. We encourage our people to try new things, run PoCs and maintain an environment where people can approach each other and collaborate. Our policies are designed to be employee-centric and at the right point during the recruitment process, they would be discussed too.
Job Description :
GS LAB is hiring!
Job Profile is for Contractor Role
Job Type: Contract
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Work with development teams and product leads to ideate software solutions
- Develop and manage well-functioning applications
- Technical documentation of your work for creating repository
Before your interview we expect you to:
- Read about IT industry in India and research about GS Lab, you can start with our website
- Be prepared with your fundamental knowledge on concepts
- Be through with your project work so far, so you can explain those to our interviewers
- Keep your questions handy that you would like to know from us
Eligibility Criteria :
- Students passed out in 2021 or in final year passing out in 2022 to be considered
- Science graduation is a must (BCA, BSc. Computer Science)
- 60% and above throughout – 10th , 12th , Graduation
- No gaps or year down
25 K per month for 6 Months initially to be confirmed on permanent basis based on performance grounds
Company URL :
Selection Process :
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining