GSPANN is headquartered in Milpitas, California (U.S.A.), and has served as a trusted business partner for many Fortune 500 brands. We offer market-competitive pay and benefits along with a flexible working environment. Our employees benefit from continuous tailored training throughout their professional journeys to enhance their skills and facilitate their career development.For more details please visit www.gspann.com.
Job Location :
Interview Location :
Job Description :
Job Type : Permanent
- Develop high-quality, scalable data pipelines using big data, Spark, Java/Python coding expertise.
- Test unit and system integration and fix issues.
- Collaborate with the team to explore and learn the existing systems.
- Maintain high standard of code quality and unit test coverage.
- Participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, reviews, demonstrations, retrospectives, and grooming sessions.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Experience Required : 0- 2 Years
- Education : B.E. / B.Tech. (C.S, I.T, E&C) M.C.A., Aggregate - 60% Above
- Technical Skill Requirements : Big Data, Python, and SQL
- Good knowledge of SQL, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, Scala and Java/Python.
- Understanding of any cloud environment, like Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, etc.
- Working knowledge of workflow orchestration tools like Apache Airflow design and deploy directed acrylic graphs (DAGs).
- Knowledge of agile/Scrum application development using Jira.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
CTC Offered :