GSPANN is headquartered in Milpitas, California (U.S.A.), and has served as a trusted business partner for many Fortune 500 brands. We offer market-competitive pay and benefits along with a flexible working environment. Our employees benefit from continuous tailored training throughout their professional journeys to enhance their skills and facilitate their career development.For more details please visit www.gspann.com.
Job Location :
Interview Location :
Job Description :
Job Type : Permanent
- Understand customer requirements and develop high-quality machine learning (ML)-based models using Python or R.
- Check data quality; collect, understand, and clean data according to project requirement.
- Understand the data and provide insights about the data using statistical techniques.
- Extract, collect, and create features according to project requirements.
- Evaluate and test the ML models using different metrics and build ensemble models.
- Conduct penetration testing of RESTful web services.
- Deploy ML models into production using a defined architecture.
- Deliver large analytical solutions with business impact.
- Conduct CI/CD of ML models in production.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Experience Required : 0- 2 Years
- Education : B.E. / B.Tech. (C.S, I.T, E&C) M.C.A., Aggregate - 60% Above
- Technical Skill Requirements : Python,R
- B. Tech from a top-tier college.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in programming languages like Python, R, and SAS
- Good understanding of data mining and statistical analysis.
- Experience in cloud environments like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills along with a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Prior experience of solving use cases with real data.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills.
CTC Offered :