GSPANN is headquartered in Milpitas, California (U.S.A.), and has served as a trusted business partner for many Fortune 500 brands. We offer market-competitive pay and benefits along with a flexible working environment. Our employees benefit from continuous tailored training throughout their professional journeys to enhance their skills and facilitate their career development.For more details please visit www.gspann.com.
Job Location :
Interview Location :
Job Description :
Job Type : Permanent
- Use mark-up language, like HTML and CSS Styles, to create user-friendly and aesthetic web pages.
- Maintain and improve the client website.
- Optimize applications to maximize speed.
- Collaborate with the customer and UX designers to finalize frontend design options.
- Gather functional requirements and specifications from the customer or project stakeholders.
- Help the backend developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Understanding of mark-up language like HTML and CSS Styles.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax.
- Basic knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Good understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Python, Java. Or PHP skills will be an advantage.
- Any frontend technology certification is desirable.
- Education : B.E. / B.Tech. (C.S, I.T, E&C) M.C.A., Aggregate - 60% Above
CTC Offered :