GSPANN is headquartered in Milpitas, California (U.S.A.), and has served as a trusted business partner for many Fortune 500 brands. We offer market-competitive pay and benefits along with a flexible working environment. Our employees benefit from continuous tailored training throughout their professional journeys to enhance their skills and facilitate their career development.For more details please visit www.gspann.com.
Job Location :
Interview Location :
Job Description :
Job Type : Permanent
- Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Design, code, and implement automation framework and tests in physical and virtual environments.
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in an ongoing process of quality-related improvement efforts.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation suite.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Experience Required : 0- 2 Years
- Education : B.E. / B.Tech., M.C.A., B.E. Aggregate - 60% Above
- Technical Skill Requirements : Core Java, Selenium and Testing Lifecycle
- Good knowledge of testing lifecycle is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of Core Java is crucial.
- Should be detail-oriented and must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have good communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
CTC Offered :