GSPANN is headquartered in Milpitas, California (U.S.A.), and has served as a trusted business partner for many Fortune 500 brands. We offer market-competitive pay and benefits along with a flexible working environment. Our employees benefit from continuous tailored training throughout their professional journeys to enhance their skills and facilitate their career development. For more details please visit www.gspann.com.
Job Location :
Job Description :
GSPANN is hiring freshers who want to build their careers as Software Engineers. This position is open for internship (if you’re graduating in 2021) and full-time employment. The shortlisted candidates will be placed in any of the following tracks: User Interface (UI), Quality Assurance (QA), DevOps, or Managed Services
Experience Required: 0 - 2 years
Job Type: Permanent/Internship
Internship Stipend: 10000 Per month
Bond: 2 Years Agreement
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in an ongoing process of quality-related improvement efforts.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into an automation suite.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and manage defects until the issues are resolved.
- Help the backend developers with coding and troubleshooting.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech. (C.S, I.T, E&C) M.C.A., Aggregate - 60% Above
- Technical Skill Requirements: Core Java
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- A thorough understanding of Core Java is crucial.
- Good understanding of building scalable web applications.
- Knowledge of relational databases and object-oriented designs.
- Should be detail-oriented and must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have good communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Company URL :
- Candidates who have graduated in 2018, 2019, and 2020 will be considered for full-time positions.
- Candidates graduating in 2021 will be initially hired as interns and will be considered for a full-time position after successfully graduating.