About the company Juspay's (www.juspay.in) vision is to enable the billion people in India with secure 1-click payments on mobile. With Indian consumer behavior combined with regulations, the payments problems are not just hard but very unique in the world, and that's just the challenge Juspay took head-on. Our payments browser is a first in the world innovation, growing exponentially and processing around 5 million transactions per day.
We process payments for top merchants like Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket, Ola, BookMyShow, RedBus, MakeMyTrip, Swiggy, Airtel, Vodafone, Jiomart, etc. We are extremely technology and product focused and have achieved the traction that's rare for a 8-year-old startup. Oh, did we mention that Juspay developed BHIM, the UPI app launched by the honorable Prime Minister of India!
Job Location :
Interview Location :
Job Description :
Job Type: Internship
Internship Duration : 6 Months ;
Joining : Immediate
Primary Work Areas
- Dashboards: Build self service dashboards for merchants and internal users to solve payment operations.
- Data Analysis: Get insights out of data from millions of transactions a day and improve the product features.
- Merchant Success: Ensure that merchants face as minimal issues as possible by deep diving into the issues and identify root cause and fundamentally solve the problems.
- Payment Operations: Post-production monitoring using data, customer research, debugging with PGs/Banks
- Product Improvisations : Understanding the products and proposing and implementing product improvements
In a nutshell, you would be an extension of the Product Team where you will be taking care of all Data and Dashboards requirements. Many of these tasks will involve coding using R/Shiny/Julia/Dash and some Purescript/Haskell.
- Persistent problem solver, get it done attitude
- Ownership of Product delivery
- Attention to detail
- Willingness and curiosity to learn
- Technology Understanding
- Interested in hands on coding/design
- Ambition to maximize your value creation, by finding opportunities, working hard.
We have a high bar. We are willing to provide a lot of guidance and support for a seeker who wants to work hard and excel.
- Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of (INR 5-6 Lakhs/annum)
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
- Food & snacks will be provided
Eligibility Criteria :
(B.E/B.Tech CS, IT, Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
INR 20,000 / Month
Company URL :
Selection Process :
- 1. NCET Test (This is to inform you that N.C.E.T second attempt will be live from 27th Nov' 2020)
- 2. Online Assessment
- 3. Datathon - Analytical round ( learning material will be shared) - Datathon will be a discussion based round which will be based on problem solving, logical, analytical abilities, and around building a dashboard (we will be sharing learning material).
- 4. 1st Interview / Discussion
- 5.Final Interview