About the company:
Juspay's vision is to enable the billion people in India with secure 1-click payments on mobile. With Indian consumer behavior combined with regulations, the payments problems are not just hard but very unique in the world, and that's just the challenge Juspay took head-on. Our payments browser is a first in the world innovation, growing exponentially and processing around 1.5 million transactions per day.
We process payments for top merchants like Flipkart, Amazon, BookMyShow, RedBus, MakeMyTrip, Myntra, Swiggy, Airtel, Vodafone, Yatra, etc. We are extremely technology and product focused and have achieved the traction that's rare for a 5-year-old startup. Oh, did we mention that Juspay developed BHIM, the UPI app launched by the honorable Prime Minister of India!
Job Location :
Interview Location :
Job Description :
Job Type: Internship
Internship Duration : 6 Months ;
Joining : Immediate
Who can apply?
Are you interested to be part of a team building technology that impacts millions of people everyday? Are you concerned that you are not a computer-geek to do the above? Don’t worry. Here is an opportunity to learn, create and grow in this journey. Are you ready for the challenge?
About the Role
The Technical Product Analyst will be involved in key work areas such as:
- API Integration and Testing: Integrating new APIs by understanding technical specification docs & communicating with the stakeholders, Automated Testing, regression testing, white box testing the database entries
- Front End Development: Creating a working UI for Mobile apps
- Manual Testing: UI/UX and Functional usability testing
- Integration Support: Tech support by communicating with different stakeholders 5. Payment Operations Support: Post production monitoring, customer research, debugging with PGs/Banks
- Data Analysis: Monitoring Payment conversion funnels, performing Root Cause Analysis and proposing solutions to improve transaction success rates
- Get hands-on in coding and proposing product improvement suggestions You would be an extension of Product Operations Team where you will be doing Product Customization, Service Integration, Analytics, Quality Assurance and Customer Management all at the same time. Many of these tasks will involve coding using Purescript/Haskell.
- Persistent problem solver, get it done attitude
- Ownership of Product delivery
- Attention to detail
- Willingness and curiosity to learn
- Technology Understanding
- Interested in hands on coding/design
- Ambition to maximize your value creation, by finding opportunities, working hard. We have a high bar. We are willing to provide a lot of guidance and support for a seeker who wants to work hard and excel.
Eligibility Criteria :
(B.E/B.Tech CS, IT, Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
INR 20,000 / Month
Company URL :
Selection Process :
- 1. NCET Test (This is to inform you that N.C.E.T second attempt will be live from 27th Nov' 2020)
- 2. Online Assessment
- 3. Datathon - Analytical round ( learning material will be shared) - Datathon will be a discussion based round which will be based on problem solving, logical, analytical abilities, and around building a dashboard (we will be sharing learning material).
- 4. 1st Interview / Discussion
- 5.Final Interview