Clients struggle to manage the vast range and volume of data sets and extract meaningful insights, which creates a growing demand for data strategy and advanced analytics.Their expectation is to better predict consumer behaviour by combining analytics technology (AI & machine learning), but the competitive offer from larger consulting and niche analytics firms lack Kantar’s deep understanding of customers and brands.
Kantar's Analytics practice creates leading-edge offers focused on Brand and Marketing ROI, Brand Strategy and Innovation, Content Analytics, Data Strategy and Engineering, and Customer Analytics in a way that is unmatched by our competitors.
The convergence of unique human understanding and business expertise, coupled with innovative data and technology solutions, allows us to better predict consumer behavior, providing customers the confidence to make bold and complex decisions and optimize priorities for growth.
Job Location :
Job Description :
KANTAR is hiring for Senior Analyst for B.E/B.Tech - 2021 batch graduates
Job Type: Full time
Service Agreement/Bond - NO
- Complex Problem solving and Analytical capabilities
- Preferred Knowledge in Excel,Python, Power BI, SQL R, Tableau and Power point
Eligibility Criteria :
- Professional graduate in either streams like B.Tech//B.E(any stream) ; Only 2021 pass-outs are eligible
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic score of 60% in 10th and 12th
- A minimum score of 60% in Graduation
- Students with active back log are not eligible to participate in the placement process with Kantar
Company URL :
Selection Process :
- Online Aptitude Test: Test links will be shared to the registered email ids’ through [email protected]
- Test Platform: MyAnatomy
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview