Clients struggle to manage the vast range and volume of data sets and extract meaningful insights, which creates a growing demand for data strategy and advanced analytics.Their expectation is to better predict consumer behaviour by combining analytics technology (AI & machine learning), but the competitive offer from larger consulting and niche analytics firms lack Kantar’s deep understanding of customers and brands.
Kantar's Analytics practice creates leading-edge offers focused on Brand and Marketing ROI, Brand Strategy and Innovation, Content Analytics, Data Strategy and Engineering, and Customer Analytics in a way that is unmatched by our competitors.
The convergence of unique human understanding and business expertise, coupled with innovative data and technology solutions, allows us to better predict consumer behavior, providing customers the confidence to make bold and complex decisions and optimize priorities for growth.
Job Location :
Job Description :
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Service Agreement/Bond - NO
- Apply design patterns and architectural recommendations from Lead Engineer/Architect
- Understand detailed design and contribute to design elements at a module level
- Apply best practices in software development
- Ready to adopt, propose new technologies.
- Candidate should be well versed in at least one programming language preferably C/C++/Java/ .Net.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and RDBMS
- Effective communication skills
Eligibility Criteria :
- Professional graduate in either streams like B.Tech//B.E( any branch) and MCA; Only 2020 and 2021 pass-outs are eligible
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic score of 60% in 10th and 12th
- A min score of 60% in Graduation
Company URL :
Selection Process :
- Online Aptitude Test: Test links will be shared to the registered email ids’ through
- support@myanotomy(Test Platform: MyAnatomy)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Online test will be sent to the registered candidates who meet the eligible criteria
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further interview process (Online Interviews)
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining