KloudGin is a next generation Artificial Intelligence-based enterprise cloud platform with applications in field service management and asset management, designed for companies of all sizes.
Our platform leverages cloud, mobile, big data, AI and sensors to connect customers, employees, contractors, sensors, devices, and equipment to enable the delivery of service with the least amount of friction. KloudGin’s monitoring and response automation application is a featured Internet of Things (IoT) solutions in AWS Marketplace for smart homes and cities.
KloudGin is a fun and fast-paced place to work where people are driven by their passion and belief in what they do. Our commitment and customer focus have won us business from diverse companies in the field of Entertainment, Telecom, Utility, Government bodies and smart cities. We acknowledge and appreciate committed folks who constantly go above and beyond to achieve business objectives.
Registration Date :
Job Location :
Interview Location :
Job Description :
We are looking for smart developers responsible for designing and building an end to end Java applications. This includes anything between back-end services and their client-end (web and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential. Based on the skills you would be deployed either in Product Development, Customer Management or Professional Services Team in KloudGin.
- 3-6 Years of experience in Core Java, J2ee, Web services, XML
- Experience in integrations with 3rd party systems and a good knowledge of data modelling would be an advantage
- Should have a hands-on approach to design and programming.
- Should have a go-getter attitude and should be able to demonstrate problem-solving ability.
- Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
- Past experience with Maximo, Work & Asset Management (WAM), Enterprise Asset Management, Field Service Management, and Mobile Workforce Management products would be nice to have
- Industry experience in Utilities (Water, Gas, Electric) or Oil & Gas, Telecom, Facilities & Maintenance would be a plus
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education: Any Science Graduate / Post Graduate
- Experiance 3 - 8 Years
As per Industry Standards
Company URL :
Selection Process :
Round � 1 Online Test:
Round � 2 Technical Round with Lead/Architect
Round � 3 HR Round