We Maxval are the End-to-End Intellectual Property Operations Solutions Provider and IT product company established in 2004. We have helped over one thousand organizations capitalize on their innovations by being different from the big-box IP solution providers. We developed the industry�s leading, full spectrum of IP lifecycle management Product and services. We are 350+ team of innovative individuals with offices in USA, Bangalore, Coimbatore and Noida. Our customers include top global brands whose services and products shape our daily existence in fields as diverse as bio-pharma, high-tech, medical devices, communications, consumer goods and transportation products and services. Three of Silicon Valley�s five largest investors in R&D use our flagship Symphony IPMS to manage their portfolios. At Maxval, we do the right things and innovate ceaselessly as a winning team to achieve customer success and employee success.
Job Location :
Job Description :
Job Purpose: The objective of this role to contribute to the product development and Product enhancement to meet the customer requirements.
Job Role & Responsibilities: Key Deliverables/ Outcomes:
- Attend and complete the skill training provided by maxval with a good score.
- Participate in code development, code Review, programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to product development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Learn to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the product development lead.
- Participate in the complete SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Contribute as team member to interface with the product marketing, global services team and customer/partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Eligibility Criteria :
Professional Education: Any Engineering graduate
Year of Graduation: 2020 / 2019
Eligibility of Percentage/ CGPA: 60% and above throughout academics.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as .Net, Java, C/C++ or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adaptive with undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Must possess product development thought process
- Should be a quick learner
- Must have good communication and Presentation skills
Stipend: during 3 Months of training - INR 10,000/-
CTC: 400,000 LPA
Company URL :
Selection Process :
Level 1: Online Test (Aptitude, Analytical, technical, code test)
Level 2: Technical Interview
Level 3: Project Manager Interview
Level 4: HR discussion
- There is a service bond of 2 years for the candidates who gets selected for this position.
- Online test will be live from 2:00 PM on 17th November'2020 till 2:00 PM on 19th November'2020.
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further interview process (Online Interviews).
- Candidates from 2019 graduation batch should be available for immediate joining.