Monocept (www.monocept.com) is a Hyderabad, India based Software Development Company, formed with the objective of solving complex problems and delivering engineering excellence by way of developing excellent Software Applications.
Monocept stands for singularity & focus, represented by one while the problem is represented by the variable �X� which conveys that we are constantly looking to find and solve problems. The name also defines our internal culture where every employee focuses on finding and solving for �X�. From our offices spread across Hyderabad, Gurugram, Mumbai and New York, we're solving some of the most complexes of the problems for our insurance, media and e-commerce clients.
Benefits We offer an excellent open work culture and career advancement opportunities to all employees in a dynamic, growing environment apart from a highly competitive salary package and benefits like flexible work hours, health insurance for self and family members, accidental insurance, generous holidays and vacations and other statutory benefits.
Job Description :
About The Role:
Software Engineer � Trainee is responsible for designing and developing web applications. He/She is responsible for delivery of end-to-end systems from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance to delivery. He/She is responsible for delivering in an Agile manner and follows all the software development processes.
- Responsible for developing and design of web-based and backend, front-end applications.
- Responsible to actively work on each stage of Agile methodologies
- Provides engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems under development
- Works upon the new requests assigned to him/her and develop those features
- Writes design documents
- Resolves and troubleshoots the problems and complex issues
- Reports any blockers to his lead and helps unblock quickly
- Reports work progress and any problems faced to the Lead
- Understands and evaluates complex data models
- Participates in software development activities such as designing, coding and debugging applications as required
- Collaborates on new features and user experience improvements
- Actively participates in team meetings, by preparing and delivering accurate estimates and progress on work assignments Candidate Profile
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise applications using the latest technologies technologies, frameworks, SDKs, design and architectural patterns.
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts.
- Familiarity with full stack development is a big plus.
- Excellent in Agile development methodologies, and code repositories.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Eligibility Criteria :
BTech or MTech in Computer Science
Salary offered :
Rs. 4,03,550 per Annum