Monocept (www.monocept.com) is a Hyderabad, India based Software Development Company, formed with the objective of solving complex problems and delivering engineering excellence by way
of developing excellent Software Applications.
Monocept stands for singularity & focus, represented by one while the problem is represented by
the variable “X” which conveys that we are constantly looking to find and solve problems. The name
also defines our internal culture where every employee focuses on finding and solving for ‘X”. From
our offices spread across Hyderabad, Gurugram, Mumbai and New York, we're solving some of the
most complexes of the problems for our insurance, media and e-commerce clients.
The Online link will be active from :
Job Location :
1) Hyderabad, Telangana, India. 2)Gurgaon, Haryana, India. 3)Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Interview Location :
Job Description :
About the Role :
Software Engineer – Trainee is responsible for designing and developing web applications. He/She is responsible for delivery of end-to-end systems from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance to delivery. He/She is responsible for delivering in an Agile manner and follows all the software development processes.
- Responsible for developing and design of web-based and backend, front-end applications.
- Responsible to actively work on each stage of Agile methodologies
- Provides engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems under development
- Works upon the new requests assigned to him/her and develop those features
- Writes design documents
- Resolves and troubleshoots the problems and complex issues
- Reports any blockers to his lead and helps unblock quickly
- Reports work progress and any problems faced to the Lead
- Understands and evaluates complex data models
- Participates in software development activities such as designing, coding and debugging applications as required
- Collaborates on new features and user experience improvements
- Actively participates in team meetings, by preparing and delivering accurate estimates and progress on work assignments
Candidate Profile :
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise applications using the latest technologies technologies, frameworks, SDKs, design and architectural patterns.
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts.
- Familiarity with full stack development is a big plus.
- Excellent in Agile development methodologies, and code repositories.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.Tech / B.E.
- M.Tech / M.E.
Graduation Year: 2019
- Secondary Education :50 %
- Senior Secondary Education: 50 %
- Graduation Education: 50 %
- Post Graduation Education:50 %
- COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Creativity and Problem Solving
Company URL :
Selection Process :
Round � 1 Online Test:
One Technical Interview � 1 hour
Job Type : Full Time Employment Job
Joining : Immediate