MyAnatomy strives to create a Talent Ecosystem for Sustainability through comprehensive Platform based services and engaged in creating a Digital Talent Platform that not only transforms the TalentScape but also emerging into a global market leader in Skill assessment and recruitment arena.
Job Location :
Job Description :
6 MONTHS. Post internship you will be converted as full time employees basing on your performance during internship.
- Good at written and verbal communication.
- Hands on experience in MS-Excel, MS-Word.
- Good at Relationship management and should be a team player.
- Should possess strong coordination skills & problem solving ability.
- Should have enough understanding towards Campus Recruitment/Placement Cycle.
- Should be flexible with the assigned job at a given point of time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As an Intern in the campus relationship team you will be directly reporting to the Campus Relationship Manager throughout the Internship period.
- You will be responsible for connecting with the stake holders (Institutional Placement Teams in this case) to communicate and coordinate for the ongoing and upcoming placement events.
- You will collaborate and work with the product management team to handle students / Placement officers’ queries at the time of live assessment.
- Assisting the stake holders to handle and manage their institutional logins on MyAnatomy’s Digital Talent Platform.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation in B.E /B.Tech / B.Sc / B.Com / B.B.A and any other relevant degree.
- 50% throughout the academics.
- Should have completed the graduation in the year 2020 / 2019 /2018.
- It is Mandatory for the selected candidates to arrange their own device (Laptop or Desktop) during the period of work from home.
Stipend & CTC offered: :
- INR 5000/- STIPEND FOR FIRST THREE MONTHS.
- INR 10,000/- STIPEND FOR 4 TO 6 MONTHS.
- CTC 2 TO 2.5 LPA Post Internship on being converted to Full-Time employment.
Company URL :
Selection Process :
- Online Assessment
- Manager Round – Online (Video Call)
- Final Interview – Online (Video / Telephonic)