MyAnatomy strives to create a Talent Ecosystem for Sustainability through comprehensive Platform based services and engaged in creating a Digital Talent Platform that not only transforms the TalentScape but also emerging into a global market leader in Skill assessment and recruitment arena.
Job Location :
Job Description :
6 MONTHS. Post internship you will be converted as full time employees basing on your performance during internship.
- Hands on experience in MS-Excel, MS-Word.
- Strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind.
- Methodical approach to work.
- Be able to be flexible and work as part of a team.
- Familiar with sourcing the required information through SERP.
- Familiar with Professional networks and portals like LinkedIn, Naukri Indeed etc.
- Basic understanding towards Market Research.
- Basic Knowledge in Social Media Marketing will be an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a Research Analyst Intern you will be directly reporting to the strategy and operations Team.
- You will be responsible for Conducting Market Research to understand various organizations needs and preferences in relation to Fresher and lateral Hiring.
- Identify and provide the contact information of the decision making individuals (Hiring & Talent Acquisition) from the organizations which can be converted into prospective clients.
- Research to be conducted on Ongoing and Upcoming campus hiring events PAN India.
- Maintaining the database of organizations which can be prospective clients and share with the business development and sales team as and when required.
- Research to be conducted about various competitors as and when required by the leadership team.
- Research to be conducted to study and prepare a report on the placement activity for institutions associated with MyAnatomy.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation in B.E /B.Tech / B.Sc / B.Com / B.B.A and any other relevant degree.
- 50% throughout the academics.
- Should have completed the graduation in the year 2020 / 2019 /2018.
- It is Mandatory for the selected candidates to arrange their own device (Laptop or Desktop) during the period of work from home.
Stipend & CTC offered: :
- INR 5000/- STIPEND FOR FIRST THREE MONTHS.
- INR 10,000/- STIPEND FOR 4 TO 6 MONTHS.
- CTC 2 TO 2.5 LPA Post Internship on being converted to Full-Time employment.
Company URL :
Selection Process :
- Online Assessment
- Manager Round – Online (Video Call)
- Final Interview – Online (Video / Telephonic)