About the Assessment:
This Assessment is aimed at supporting and providing the placement opportunities to those set of potential candidates who were left in limbo after the offers of employment being turned down from various organisations and are left in a complete state of confusion in regard to their career prospects. Our Team of experts at MyAnatomy foresee the job crisis and chaotic situations that may arise as stated in some of the recent surveys estimating that "around 64% of the student Internships were cancelled without any alternative offer." have tried to come up with a solution to handle this situation meticulously.
As an organisation being highly concerned towards the candidates professional career, Team MyAnatomy has reached out to a set of organisations who were willing to open the doors of opportunity for the candidates who fall under above categories. However, the candidates are required to go through a series of evaluation processes in order to ensure a fair, transparent and unbiased selection procedure.
Registration & Examination Fee:
- Participation in this assessment is entirely free and open to all the eligible candidates. MyAnatomy or its partnering entities for this assessment do not charge any commercials throughout the process
Prerequisites for the candidates: (To be submitted at the time of assessment)
- Document of proof released by the University confirming candidates successful completion of graduation in the year of 2019 or 2020.
- Document of proof released by the organisation justifying the successful completion of Internship.
- Soft copies of passport size photo / govt ID to be submitted at the time of assessment for the candidate's identity.
- Soft copy of recently updated resume with statement of truth.
Note: In case of being approached by any individual/group purporting to be MyAnatomy / Its partnering entities / Employees of MyAnatomy please be cautious and do not get involved into any kind of financial transactions. In case of such spoofed calls/mails please report us at [email protected]
Code of Conduct:
Click Here to download the PDF document to understand the code of conduct for the candidate's to be followed during the assessment.
This assessment is NOT OPEN for the candidates who are currently pursuing their graduation / candidates who completed the graduation course but are with standing arrears.
- Graduation in B.E / B.Tech or any equal degree with the year of passing in 2019 & 2020.
- Worked as an intern/trainee with an organisation from any of the following sectors - Govt / Private Limited / Public Limited.
- Successfully completing the entire duration of Internship or Trainee program.
- Internship period should be not less than 6 months and maximum up to 1 Year.
- Proof of Internship: Documents from the respective organisation justifying the candidate's internship completion.
Process Flow and Important dates:
- Candidate Registration last Date: Aug/10/2020 Link for registration: Click Here
- Skill Assessment - Date: Will be updated via email post registration
- Followed by the rounds as per the selection process of the hiring organisations.
The Information regarding your internship /organization / technologies and other related details submitted will be verified by the company officials through the reference contact provided by you.
It is highly suggested to cross verify the data you provided before submitting it, as it will be authenticated and if found in any manner to be incorrect, altered or falsified your candidature will be immediately nullified and your application will not be considered for any future job opportunities through MyAnatomy.