Prolifics Corporation (ISO 9001:2000 certified, ISO 27001 certified, SEI-CMMi Level 5) is a Global Technology Solutions Provider that caters to diverse industry verticals. With over 40 years into business, Prolifics has been successfully empowering over 3000 customers around the world by implementing customized and innovative, end-to-end technology solutions.
Prolifics caters to Fortune 50 and Fortune 100 companies across a broad range of industries including Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Retail, with our association with them spanning across several years. Prolifics has a Global presence across North America: USA and Canada, Europe: UK and Germany, Middle East & Asia. In India, we have 4 off shore development centers, 3 in Hyderabad & 1 in Pune.
Prolifics has consistently won awards in Dream Companies to Work For and Dream Employer of the Year award at the World HRD Congress including Rank 10 in 2020. Prolifics is also a consistent winner of multiple prestigious IBM Awards since several years.
We encourage you to visit www.prolifics.com or follow Prolifics on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and other social media to know more about Prolifics.
Job Location :
Job Description :
- We are looking for skilled trainee software engineers with good knowledge in Full stack development, including but not limited to, Java / Python / Node JS / C++ / C# / Dot Net with good Logical and analytical thinking abilities
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
- Analyze the performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Perform unit testing and participate in the design and code-review process.
SKILLS REQUIRED / PERSONALITY TRAITS
- Ability to work in distributed environments.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to dynamic technical environments.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Professional graduate in B. Tech/M. Tech/B.E./MCA
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic score of 60% throughout with no backlogs
- A min score of 60% in High school in mathematics apart from the overall percentage of 60%
- Graduates from CS, IT/IS, EEE & ECE only
- Only graduates of 2019 or later are eligible
- Service Agreement– 3 years
INR 3 LPA
Company URL :
Selection Process :
- Online Assessment
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Please read the Job Description / Eligibility Criteria / Other terms, conditions before proceeding to test.
- There will be no extension of the date/time for the assessment. Candidates should complete the assessment before the mentioned deadline
- Mode of Interview: Online
- Candidates Should be available for the Interview Process post Assessment
- Selected candidates should be available for Immediate Joining
Online assessment is live from 5:00 PM on 1st June'21 to 5:00 PM on 3rd June'21. Click on the below "PROCEED TO TEST" to Register and appear for assessment.