Replicon is the leading provider of cloud based time tracking applications. Our award-winning products are delivered 100% in the cloud on a single platform, and are therefore simple and hassle-free to trial, buy, deploy and use. We are a global company with employees in the United States, Canada, India, the United Kingdom and Australia.
Job Location :
Interview Location :
Job Description :
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Monitor SaaS infrastructure availability and performance 24x7x365
- Ensure the highest uptime for customers in our SaaS environment
- Monitor application health and report application errors, bugs & exceptions to the next level of escalation
- Adhere to the incident escalation procedure based on the severity
- Collaborate with other operational and development teams during triage and resolution of operational issues.
- Adapt to any new changes in the technology and infrastructure used within the organization
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor's Degree in Science / Engineering (CS /IT/ IS / ECE / EEE) - 2018 / 2019 Batch
- Basic knowledge of Cloud computing concepts
- Good knowledge on Windows Server Administration and Troubleshooting
- Good knowledge on Unix/Linux Server OS
- Good understanding of Web technology, basic networking & hardware knowledge and software applications.
- Basic understanding of databases like Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc will be an added advantage
- Basic understanding of Amazon Web Services will be an added advantage
- Basic scripting knowledge on PowerShell, Regexp, vb scripting, Python...etc will be an added advantage
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment is a must
Salary Offered during Internship :
21K/Month - (Post Internship: 3.15 LPA + Night shift allowance)
Company URL :
Selection Process :
Round - 1 Online Test:
Round - 2 Technical round
Round - 3 HR round
Note: The role will have Night shifts. CAB facility will be provided by the Company.
Joining Date : Immediate