Replicon is a cloud-based Time Intelligence Company with Time Tracking and Expense Management Software Suite. It aims to automate Client Billing, Project Time Costing, Employee Time Tracking, Timesheets, Resource Scheduling and Expense Tracking through different modular products.
As a leader in time tracking applications, we help thousands of customers worldwide increase productivity, improve project visibility, eliminate revenue leakage and maintain labour compliance.
Replicon's mission is to help businesses capture, manage and optimize their most important asset, �Time�, to successfully grow their organizations.
We are global! We have employees in Australia, Canada, India, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Registration Date :
Job Location :
Interview Location :
Job Description :
Replicon is searching for a Compliance Analyst Intern, who will provide support to the Compliance group for the ongoing oversight activities to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, policies and procedures. This candidate will be responsible for creating the necessary framework to meet compliancy requirements, perform activities and analysis to ensure compliancy is met, and collaborate with auditing staff to ensure Replicon conforms to regulatory standards.
- Participates in the day-to-day functions of Information Security & Compliance team. Assisting in efforts with various regulatory compliance standards and policies (e.g., NIST, AICPA, ISO, FedRAMP)
- Assists in the development of processes in response to regulatory compliance requirements to ensure they are adequate, and appropriately documented to minimize company risks
- Reports compliance and control exceptions and deficiencies to the Information Security & Compliance Manager
- Participates in internal and external compliance audits, as assigned
- Communicates the necessary requirements for the IT systems and monitors company activities for potential changes impacting IT compliance
- Document and analyze information security incidents
- Facilitate the Replicon Confidential Documentation Requests for clients. (i.e., provisioning access to the Replicon document portal)
- Support Cloud Operations Department in various pre-sales activities (RFP responses, proposal, and submissions)
- Post-sales activities (renewal and/or annual review Information Security and & Compliance questionnaires from current clients).
- Assist the Information Security & Compliance Manager in compliance initiatives and projects, and remain current with best practices.
- BA or BS in computer science, information management, or a related field
- Understanding of IT software and hardware infrastructure technical writing experience
- Knowledge in information security or internal audit focusing on I.T. controls
- Strong technical background to understand complex IT and Cloud infrastructure
- In-depth understanding of information security controls as well as experience achieving compliance with standards and regulations such as SAS70/SSAE 18, ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS
- Highly desirable: demonstrated experience securing a Windows-based environment, in areas such as perimeter security, remote access, network security, access controls systems, and end-point security
- Professional Certification (CompTIA A+, CCNP, Certified SOA Architect, CSSP and CISA) will be an asset
- Professional interpersonal skills and proficiency in oral and written communications are also required
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail are critical in this role.
Eligibility Criteria :
Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering with 60% Throughout (2019 batch).
Joining Date: Immediate
Internship Duration: 6 Months
Salary Offered during Internship : 21K/Month
(Post Internship: 3.15 LPA + Night shift allowance)
Note: The role will have Night shifts. CAB facility will be provided by the Compan
Company URL :
Selection Process :
Round � 1 Online Test:
Round – 2 Technical F2F Interview
Round – 3 HR Interview