Replicon is a cloud-based Time Intelligence Company with Time Tracking and Expense Management Software Suite. It aims to automate Client Billing, Project Time Costing, Employee Time Tracking,Timesheets, Resource Scheduling and Expense Tracking through different modular products.
As a leader in time tracking applications, we help thousands of customers worldwide increase productivity, improve project visibility, eliminate revenue leakage and maintain labour compliance.
Replicon’s mission is to help businesses capture, manage and optimize their most important asset,“Time”, to successfully grow their organizations.
We are global! We have employees in Australia, Canada, India, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Job Location :
Interview Location :
Job Description :
A Solution Consultant at Replicon is a Techie, a researcher, a consultant and most importantly an expert in IPAAS. The solution consultant develops and implements solutions which integrate applications across platforms. The consultant also evaluates existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and ensures final solution meets organizational requirements.
A Trainee- Solution consultant will be trained on Replicon products, API, WebServices, Cloud Architecture and a leading IPAAS platform. On successful completion of training you will start out troubleshooting and maintaining existing integration solutions whilst continuously learning every aspect of Replicon's Integration systems to eventually graduate to a Solution Consultant.
- Would be responsible for monitoring and maintenance for existing integration and automations.
- Prioritizing and addressing the reported incident based on its severity. Ensuring the stipulated business service level agreement is met.
- Take ownership of all escalations/queries and work with respective internal stakeholders for ensuring closure.
- Develop and deploy fixes for minor defects/issues
- Being proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Design and develop integration and automation solutions
- Contribute to full life-cycle application development/configuration including user requirements, specifications, design, application configuration, API service design, web services development, testing, documentation, etc
- Support in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT
- Be an Subject Matter Expert with the ability to discover and demonstrate how effectively our solution can help companies with their business automation needs
- Analyze, understand the business process and document in detail
- Technical solutions expert with an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting, and analysis. With strong communication skills, you will be proficient in communicating technically complex ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Work closely with Implementation Consultants to review customer requirements and develop integration or automation solutions
Eligibility Criteria :
Education: BCA / MCA/ Eng. Grad 2020 batch (CS / IT / ECE / EEE) 60 % and above throughout (X, XII, Grad)
- INR 21,500/ Month - for first 6 Months of internship
- INR 4 Lac / Annum after 6 Months
- Shift : Night shift
Company URL :
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview