Replicon is a cloud-based Time Intelligence Company with Time Tracking and Expense Management Software Suite. It aims to automate Client Billing, Project Time Costing, Employee Time Tracking,Timesheets, Resource Scheduling and Expense Tracking through different modular products. As a leader in time tracking applications, we help thousands of customers worldwide increase productivity, improve project visibility, eliminate revenue leakage and maintain labour compliance.Replicon’s mission is to help businesses capture, manage and optimize their most important asset,“Time”, to successfully grow their organizations. We are global! We have employees in Australia, Canada, India, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Job Location :
Job Description :
- Ensure customer issues and queries are handled professionally and efficiently within the agreed SLA
- Works well with customers to maintain high level of customer satisfaction and develop strong relationships by being a consultant and providing right resolutions.
- Learn and stay current with product knowledge of Replicon’s software and its range of product solutions.
- Help our customers maximize their business benefits from Replicon’s solutions.
- Replicon is searching for self-motivated, highly engaging individuals to join our Product Support
- Team in our Bangalore office as an “Intern – Product Support”.
- The Intern - Product Support in Replicon is not only a Support Professional, but also a researcher, a tester and a consultant to both customers and Product Management Team. In this role you will be
- working with customers from all over the world resolving Level 1 customer issues,escalating critical
- issues to Tier 2 teams and reaching solutions that are mutually beneficial to Replicon and its
- customers. If you are right out of college or trying to take your first step to kick-start your career and
- to be sure you are in a supportive and nurturing environment, then take this opportunity to come
- meet us for an interview.
- Key responsibilities will include providing pleasant and professional customer service and technical
- support to current and potential customers of Replicon’s Product Suite and related environment via
- Telephone, Email and Chat. Applying technology in multiple ways to configure the product and helping the customer’s resolve all queries related to Replicon products. Solid understanding of product’s advantages and limits and suggesting ways of improving the product via internal escalations.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education: BSC/ BCA / Eng. Grad 2018/19/20 batch (CS / IT / ECE / EEE/EE)
- 60 % and above throughout (X, XII, Grad)
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering
- Knowledge of programming languages will be a plus
- Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Inclination towards technology
- Intermediate with MS Office
Shift: Night shift
· INR 21,500/ Month - for first 6 Months of internship
· INR 3.3 Lac / Annum after 6 Months