TechVerito is a technology company started in 2016. We offer services and solutions clustered around our key competencies: Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Agile Consulting & Training, Enterprise Web Apps. TechVerito has worked with customers in Kids Gaming, Education and Fintech.
TechVerito has the experience to deliver carefully crafted software. The team has an excellent track record in delivering full-stack solutions in a distributed environment using technologies like Ruby, GoLang, Node, Java, Kotlin, GraphQL, Microservices, Angular, React, Vue. We also work on DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, GitLabCI, Jenkins, CHEF, AWS.
We believe in software craftsmanship and are passionate about Agile Software Development Methodology, eXtreme programming. We love to write clean, quality, readable and maintainable code.
At TechVerito, you will get to work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued and build software using the latest technologies and tools.
Keeping portfolio improvement in focus, we are looking for self-driven, passionate individuals who can position TechVerito’s brand and its values to our customers.
Job Location :
Job Description :
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Ability to work in a team
- Execute a full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
What makes you a great fit
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of databases like SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Experience on Angular/React/Vue/GoLang/Ruby/Node/AWS/DevOps is a plus point
Eligibility Criteria :
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: BE/BTech -CS and IT/IS- 2019 and 2020 BATCH ( 65% cut off throughout Engineering)
4 LPA to 6 LPA
Company URL :
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
- Online test date and time will be updated to the registered candidates
- After testing, shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining