West Agile Labs is a global software development and digital design company based in San Francisco with offices in Ukraine, Poland, and India. With a team of over 120 people, we work with both startups (including 7 from Y-Combinator) and enterprise organizations.
At West Agile Labs, we go the extra mile for our clients, on the first project, and on every project that follows. We offer consulting, design and development services to build great products, foster close relationships, and help grow incredible companies.
Our keen sense of emerging technologies and business acumen that culminates from years of experience producing sustainable and viable products built to last. We build smart. We build efficiently. We build because it's our passion.
Registration Date :
Job Location :
Interview Location :
Job Description :
- Development of Node based applications/modules.
- Understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Designing and building a highly scalable system from the ground up that can support high amounts of concurrent users interacting on the platform.
- Developing and delivering well architected, elegant web services.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Performing system analysis, code modifications, and functional testing to troubleshoot application production issues.
- Participating in all aspects of agile software development -- design, implementation, and deployment.
- Immediate joinees or with notice period less than 2 months are preferred
- Min 2 years of experience with an overall experience of 3 years in Node.JS and good to have React.JS.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, Strong Loop, SailsJS, etc.)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of Advanced SQL concepts.
- Experience with source version control systems (GIT or BitBucket).
- Understanding Web accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Knowledge of testing framework such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, chai, etc.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any Science Graduate / Post Graduate
- 2 + Years
As per experience
Company URL :
Selection Process :
Round � 1 Online Test:
Round � 2 Technical Round
Round � 3 HR Round