Liferay, Inc., is an open-source company that provides free documentation and paid professional service to users of its software. Mainly focused on enterprise portal technology, the company has its headquarters in Diamond Bar, California, United States and 22 offices in 18+ Countries. Liferay is an open source and free enterprise portal, which is mainly used to enable corporate extranet and intranet. It is also described as a web application framework or content management framework. It has all the features that a website can offer its users.
Careerthon is focused to bridge the gap between academia and industry through skill-enabling UnderGraduate and Postgraduate programmes.
Our programmes are designed and developed to cater the fast-growing industry sectors in collaboration with industry experts. In addition, to equip and acquaint our learners with the global new age teaching & learning paradigm, we deliver all our programs through technology that enables architecture. We believe, under the guidance of your prestigious University, it will go a long way to directly cater to the requirements of the industry apart from creating a prestigious academic process by empowering our next generation.
Nutshell: The idea is to increase the usage of Liferay products amongst the INDIAN student’s community and make them ready with Industry demands. The program will have three aspects:
1. Training and Enablement
2. Project and Handholding
3. Get Employable with Liferay & it's Partners Ecosystem companies
Job Location :
Job Description :
PROGRAMME : Advanced Certification in Java Full Stack programme with Liferay
JOB DESCRIPTION: Graduate Engineer Trainee
JOB TYPE : Full Time
Selected Students for the programme will sign a 2 year agreement and agree to deposit a cheque of amount 75000/- with Zero balance account. Which can be legally used in case students leave before completion of tenure.This cheque will be returned once one's tenure is complete
Note: We are not charging any fees from students
- Have profound interest in Java technologies and web development
- Must have accomplished academic projects on Core Java, JSP Servlets, JDBC, Spring & Hibernate
Eligibility Criteria :
2020, 2021 Batch; BE/BTech( CS,IT and E&C )
Salary for 1 Year will be INR 1.95 LPA Post one year completion salary will be 3.LPA-5LPA
Company URL :
Selection Process :
- Students must agree to the Terms & Conditions mentioned for the Programme. Please refer to attachment for salary details
- Registration in the programme.
- MCQ based Assessment based on aptitude, reasoning and computer skills like data structure, SQL, OOPS.
- Training Onboarding for 3.5 Month
- Project Completion
- On Successful completion student be interviewed by Liferay and Partner organization
- Students will sign the confirmation joining with the organization
- Selected Students for the programme will sign a 2 year agreement and agree to deposit a cheque of amount 75000/- with Zero balance account. Which can be legally used in case students leave before completion of tenure.This cheque will be returned once one's tenure is complete
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Careerthon hereby agrees to arrange the training on Java Full Stack + Liferay, for 3-3.5month
- Post Completion of the Program student agrees to appear for final assessment
- On Successful Completion of Program student will get recruitment opportunities as Solution Engineer Trainee role or Graduate Engineer Trainee. He/she will be hired for tech roles only with Liferay or its partner organization in India
- Careerthon Agrees after completing above mentioned programme student will not be provided any sales job
- The Program shall be implemented either in person at the office premises or can also be conducted virtually as per the discretion and availability of resources of Careerthon. Students must ensure to have a working Laptop and internet connectivity to attend the program classes