CDK Global is a leading provider of integrated data and technology solutions to the automotive, heavy truck, recreation, and heavy equipment industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end, omnichannel retail commerce through open, agnostic technology, CDK Global provides solutions to dealers and original equipment manufacturers, serving nearly 15,000 retail locations in North America. CDK solutions connect people with technology by automating and integrating all parts of the dealership and buying process, including the acquisition, sale, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles.
Job Location :
Job Description :
When customers subscribe to CDK Products and Services, it is just the beginning of a long-fulfilling mutually beneficial relationship. The objective is not just enough to simply meet our contractual obligations, but in fact, to make a Remarkable Customer Experience.
Deliver Installed projects/products to North American Automotive Dealers to complete their Financial/Sales/Insurance services.
Should have an inclination towards timely completion of Projects/Deliverables within agreed SLA, writing simple Excel formulae/macro, Logical understanding and analytical skills.
Project: Front End Operations
Job Type: Permanent
Work Mode: Work from Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Shift: 24 x 5 (Rotational shift)
• The individuals’ primary responsibility is to deliver Install/Support tasks to North American partners, using relevant tools and applications
• Ensure the product Installs are done effectively keeping Quality parameters intact all time without escalations and rework
• Finance and Insurance Data mapping on Dealer Management System
• An innovative mindset to be able to get efficient with improvement ideas throughout the career
• Exceptional Quality standards to be maintained for all deliverables
• Resolve issues and handle day-to-day escalations
• Work with the Peers, SME and Team Leaders/ Project Leaders to meet Call Back Expectations
• Need to go beyond the expectations to meet team deliverables
• Thorough understanding of CDK products, processes, customer needs and escalation protocol
• Work closely with US teams in a collaborative environment
• Identify opportunities to automate manual configurations and tasks by leveraging emerging technologies
• Attends training courses as required and stays abreast of evolving internal processes and industry developments
• Works in a team environment and assists team members on various issues
• Provides other Ad Hoc support and duties as assigned
• Works in an environment with competing priorities
Eligibility Criteria :
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Com/BCA Computers or equivalent education & Freshers with good communications skills
Graduation year of passing: 2021 & 2022
Experience: 0-1 year of experience in Finance-Insurance Automotive Operations
• Must demonstrate fluency & very good command of the English language (verbal & written)
• Experience working as part of onshore/offshore Teams is highly desirable
• Must be willing to have daily contact with US-based Team members as required
• Ability to use multiple software applications
• Time management, multi-tasking and
Upto 4.00 LPA
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Please Note: After registration, you will be redirected to another page to take the assessment.