Job Code: #MA – 0105
Job Title: QA Engineer/ Software testing
Job Code: #MA – 0105
Mode of employment: Full Time
Experience: 1 – 3 years
An QA Engineer, will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. They will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. Additionally, they will also understand the product in more detail and arrive at more creative use cases and corner cases.
- Be part of the product creation process to provide critical feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved by the development team. You must work closely with product & dev team and be a part of the entire software development process.
- Taking end to end responsibilities of STLC (Software Test Life Cycle)
- Maintaining timelines and guidelines of Project
- Must be flexible, prompt and self-motivated.
- Perform detailed analysis of the products and modules to determine coverage required
- Basic knowledge about XML, REST, SOAP Proactively and effectively communicate at all levels, internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution. Determine the Root Cause of defects.
- Experience of 1 to 3 Years in testing
- Good communication skills and lots of positive attitudes
- Exude much energy in the workplace and contribute positively to our culture
- Good knowledge of software
- QA methodologies, tools, and processes Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Ready to learn new technologies.
- Basic knowledge of fundamentals in any programming language.
-or-Proceed to Test